Tivy High School Student Parking Permits
You must obtain a valid parking permit for the 2021-2022 school year. Please bring your application printed from skyward during online registration, your valid Texas Driver's License, license plate #'s for each vehicle that you might be driving to school and a copy of your insurance card that lists the student as a driver on the policy. Cost for a permit is $10 for the year.
If you purchased the option to paint your own spot, please know that you must still obtain a new parking permit PRIOR to painting.
How to Obtain a Parking Permit
To obtain your Tivy High School Parking Permit you must bring the following
to Mrs. Wren in the Assistant Principal's Office or email a copy by clicking here:
- Valid Texas Driver's License
- Proof of Insurance with vehicle student is driving listed & student listed as an insured driver on the policy
- Vehicle Plate Number
- Random Drug Testing Consent Form - found on this page (signed by parent/guardian & student)
- $10 cash or check, or can be paid online through Skyward Family Access
Tivy High School
PARKING RULES 2021-2022
Driving a vehicle to school is a privilege, not a right. THS reserves the right to search or tow any vehicle and/or suspend or revoke student-parking privileges. Furthermore, Tivy High School reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. All persons and vehicles on THS parking lots must adhere to the policies presented in the THS Parking Rules.
Tivy students who drive to school are expected to:
- Know the THS Parking Rules,
- Adhere to the THS Parking Rules, and
- Accept the consequences for violating any THS Parking Rule(s).
- Students may NOT park in the front circle of the school or in the Staff Parking Lot under any circumstances.
- Vehicles without a valid permit and/or vehicles improperly/illegally parked will be subject to a MONETARY FINE and/or disciplinary action.
- Student who give, sell or otherwise misuse their permit may lose the privilege of parking on campus.
- If a student should sell the vehicle to which the permit is attached or change the vehicle he/she is driving to school, that student MUST provide the new vehicle information to the secretary in the Assistant Principal’s Office.
- Early dismissal for medical or other appointments must be cleared with the Front Office.
- Students may NOT go out to any school parking lot or to any vehicle during school hours for any reason without permission from Mrs. Wren.
- Permits MUST be displayed AT ALL TIMES.
- Prior year permits are NOT valid.
- Students are to park only in their designated parking area using only one parking spot.
- Students are not to drive recklessly.
- Students are not to move vehicles or go to and from them during the school day.
- Students are not to use their vehicles to leave campus unexcused.