Tivy High School
Tivy High School Student Parking Permits
How to Obtain a Parking Permit
To obtain your Tivy High School Parking Permit you must have the following items:
- Valid Texas Driver's License
- Proof of Insurance listing the vehicle the student is driving & the student is listed as an insured driver on the policy
- Vehicle Plate Number
- Random Drug Testing Consent Form - signed by parents (completed through online registration) or by clicking here.
- $10 paid online through Skyward Family Access (no cash/checks)
Click here or on the image below to complete the parking permit application process.
Tivy High School
PARKING RULES 2022-2023
Driving a vehicle to school is a privilege, not a right. THS reserves the right to search or tow any vehicle and/or suspend or revoke student-parking privileges.
Furthermore, Tivy High School reserves the right to modify these rules at any time.
All persons and vehicles on THS parking lots must adhere to the policies presented in the THS Parking Rules.
Tivy High School students who drive to school/park on campus are expected to:
- Know the THS Parking Rules,
- Adhere to the THS Parking Rules, and
- Accept the consequences for violating any THS Parking Rule(s).
- Students are not allowed to move vehicles or go to and from them during the school day without approval from the Assistant Principal's office.
- Students are not allowed to drive recklessly.
- Students are not allowed to use their vehicles to leave campus unexcused. Tivy High School is a closed campus.
- Students may NOT park in the front circle of the school or in the Staff Parking Lot under any circumstances.
- Vehicles without a valid permit and/or vehicles improperly/illegally parked will be subject to a MONETARY FINE and/or disciplinary action.
- Students who give, sell or otherwise misuse their permit may lose the privilege of parking on campus.
- If a student should sell the vehicle to which the permit is attached or change the vehicle he/she is driving to school, that student MUST provide the new vehicle information to the secretary in the Assistant Principal’s Office.
- Early dismissal for medical or other appointments must be cleared with the Front Office.
- Permits MUST be displayed AT ALL TIMES.
- Prior year permits (2021-2022) are NOT valid.
- Students are allowed to park only in the designated student parking lot using only one parking spot.
Scan the QR code below or click here to access the Project Graduation 2023-2024 Painted Parking Spot Application.
PAINTED PARKING LOT STEPS
1. Choose parking spot with Mrs. Wren.
2. Complete the application/form & submit artwork even if renewing. If you do not plan to change your design please submit a picture of your actual spot for review. Your name (not nickname or initials) must be visible on your painted spot. Do not submit a picture of something that you will not paint.
3. Upon receipt of form/application and artwork, you will receive an email with further information and requirements for approval.
4. Check your email (email you put on the application) ALL Summer for updates.
5. Towards the end of Summer – you will need to complete the Parking Permit Application and pay the $10 fee in Skyward. You will be notified by email when this application opens. Random Drug Testing Form must be on file as well.
6. When you have been approved to paint, you will receive an email with painting instructions. You will be placed on an approved list of painters and will not be able to paint if you are not cleared.