Skip To Main Content

Secondary Registration Information

6th – 12th Grade Registration Information

Registration for returning KISD students in grades 6-12 is done online. Once the online registration window opens on July 24, log in to Skyward Family Access from the Kerrville ISD homepage and click on the 'Skyward' icon under the banner. Instructions can be found in Spanish

Online Skyward verification opens Wednesday, July 24 at 8 a.m. 


Hal Peterson Middle School 

NEW student registration will be July 29 & 30 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call 830-257-2204 for more information. 


Tivy High School 

NEW student registration will be July 29 & 30  from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call 830-257-2212 for more information. 

Students new to the district and participating in a fall activity (athletics, band, etc.) can pick up an enrollment packet early. 

The Tivy High School Office is open for enrollment processing during these days from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. 

Limited computer availability and assistance for online verification is available. Please call Tivy High School office at the number listed above for more information and/or to make an appointment. 

What To Bring To Enroll Your Student 

Welcome to Tivy High School! 

Only parents OR legal guardians (with documentation showing custody of student) can enroll a student. We will look at the student's birth certificate and that is where we get our family information (Mother and Father) to enter into our records. If that is not correct, please provide legal documents showing otherwise. 

What you will need to bring with you to enroll your student: 

1) Withdrawn Form from previous school 

2) Transcript and/or Report Card 

3) Birth Certificate - MUST be a certified copy, a hospital copy is NOT acceptable 

4) Social Security Card or proof that one has been ordered 

5) Any Special Program Enrollment paperwork such as 504, SpEd, ESL, etc. 

6) Parent OR Legal Guardian's valid Driver's License or State Issued ID 

7) Proof of Address where the student lives. Acceptable forms include: current utility bill, insurance card, renter's agreement, etc.) This HAS to have the parent or legal guardian's name and address where the student resides. If renting, a NOTORIZED letter from your landlord will suffice. 

8) Vaccination Record - the current vaccination record for your student 

9) Any current legal documents showing custody, housing situation, protective order, etc. 

If you are enrolling during the school year BRING YOUR STUDENT. They will enroll and start on the same day. There is no pre-enrollment for a future start date during the school year. 

Please reach out to the Tivy High School Registrar with any questions at 830-257-2212, ext. 3542.