- Tivy High School 100% Graduation Rate
- Total Students scoring at 3, 4, or 5 on AP exams: 57.3% compared to the state’s percentage of 48.8%.
- Exceeded state AP mean scores for Texas and global in the subjects of Biology, Calculus AB, English Literature and Composition, English Language and Composition, Microeconomics, Music Theory, Music Non-Aural Subscore, Physics I, and United States History.
- Scored in the top quartile of comparable Texas school districts and earned the Post-secondary Readiness Distinction Designation. KISD was one of five districts in Texas to receive the Postsecondary Readiness Distinction Designation six consecutive years.
- Exceeded state averages on all 2019 State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) subjects tested at all three performance levels “approaches, meets, and masters” in the category “All Grades and Subjects” combined.
- Earned all Distinction Designations possible on the 2017 STAAR at Tivy High School.
- Earned the highest financial rating a school district may receive for 15 consecutive years on the School Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas.