Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Candace Huddleston
My Name is Candace Huddleston and this is my third year in Kerrville ISD and my seventh year of teaching. I grew up in The Woodlands and previously lived and worked for high schools and middle schools in Houston, TX.
I love reading, writing, rollerblading, movie nights, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband, Alex and our austrailian shepherd, Sadie.
I am looking forward to a great school year and I will work to make sure that students set goals and work hard to achieve academic excellence!
- Students should be prepared - In seats with supplies at the start of class before the bell rings.
- Students should be positive - Learning is a challenge but it is also fun!
- Students should be respectful - In our class behaviors that are rude, unkind, disrespectful, or highly distracting will not be tolerated.
- Students Should be engaged - We are focused on the content.
- Wired headphones
- Composition Notebook
7:50 - 8:10
4:00 - 4:20
Students must schedule tutorials with me prior to tutorials and they must be there on time.
*if no appointments are scheduled by the student tutorials will not be held.
Cell Phone Policy:
- Students are expected to leave their phones away and out of sight.
- Phones are collected when students check out computers, go to the restroom, or during test.
- Phones that are used without permission in class will be turned in to the office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you (during school hours) at my earliest availability.