• To request a transcript, please complete and submit the following form:

    Tivy HS Transcript Request Form


    Current students may also complete & submit a paper transcript request form in the Counseling Office.


    Please note:

    Tivy High School does not send SAT/ACT test scores.  SAT/ACT test scores can be requested from each institution, by the student, to be sent directly to their college/school of choice.


    For those students under 17, a parent/legal guardian's name is required on the transcript request form to acknowledge their permission of the request.