Federal Report Cards
Federal report cards for the state, the district, and each of Kerrville ISD's campuses are now available for viewing. Kerrville ISD is sharing this information about the district and campuses as part of its obligation under the federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 (NCLB). Information on these report cards includes Student Achievement by Proficiency Level, Student Achievement and State Academic Annual Measurable Objects (AMOs), information on Priority and Focus schools and Teacher Quality Data.
DIRECTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE REPORTS BELOW:
Visit this website and follow the steps outlined below.
1) Report Level - "Campus Report"
2) Search by - "Campus by district name"
3) Name: Type in "Kerrville"
4) Choose the appropriate campus from the list
5) Click "View Report" at the bottom