Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's of Business Administration with Concentration in Management Excel Microsoft Office Specialist Certified PowerPoint Microsoft Office Specialist Certified PowerPoint Microsoft Office Specialist Certified Outlook Microsoft Office Specialist Certified IC3 Global Digital Literacy Certified Adobe Certified Associate in Visual Communications Using Adobe Photoshop CS6 Adobe Certified Associate in Rich Media Communication Using Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Business Education 6-12 Certified Technology Education 6-12 Certified
Hello Parents and Students,
As we move to Virtual Learning at Tivy High School and throughout the district. Please see important notes about my classes and information for students.
We will be using Microsoft Teams. If you have a computer at home. You can download Microsoft Office 2019 which includes Microsoft Teams for free using your KISD email. Alternatively, you can also download Microsfot teams app on your mobile device for free as well with you KISD email account.
I will be sending assignments for class periods 1st (Computer Programming), 3rd (BIM), and 5th (Digital Media) on Mondays and Wednesdays. And for 2nd (Graphic Design 2), 4th (Animation) and 6th Period (Graphic Design and Illustration) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Fridays will be feedback day. Meaning, if you have questions about assingments you can send me questions by email or thru Microsoft Teams or by Remind as well.
When interacting online with me or with each other in any platform please adhere to the following guidelines.
(Graphic Design, Animation, Computer Programming, Graphic Design 2, Digital Media and BIM)
Virtual Conference Time: Thursdays from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
(or email or “Remind” message at any time.)
I hope you are doing well. As we move to virtual learning please remember the following guidelines for interacting with me and others peers in Microsoft Teams.
- Please use Microsoft Teams to check on classes and coursework.
- Inappropriate behavior WILL NOT be tolerated.
- Please DO NOT Post Inappropriate Content and/or messages. Comments can be “screenshot” and you will be in trouble. Plus we have administration constantly checking posts and messages..
- Please be courteous and polite (at all times) with your teacher and other students when posting comments or asking questions.
- We might use the ZOOM meeting app at times to live chat about class content. Please use appropriate language and meeting etiquette.
- Grades will NOT be available for a couple of weeks. We will build a coursework portfolio and you will receive feedback and opportunities for improvement.
- Please check your email regularly if possible.
- I have created a Remind for ALL MY CLASSES. Please add my Remind to get important notifications.
- My Virtual Conference Time will be Thursdays from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Animation, Graphic Design, Graphic Design 2 and Digital Media students will have the option to download and install Adobe Photoshop, Adobe and Adobe Animate for home access with your school email address.
- If you are unable to download apps just send me an email and I will contact IT.
- Additionally, you will have access to the textbook online.
- I will send you your log-in information via private Microsoft Teams message.
- Business Information Management students can already access the online textbook and lessons through https://www.pearsonrealize.com/index.html#/ if you have any questions or trouble please let me know.
- We will not send assignments through Microsoft Teams instead of Edmodo.com
- You can download Microsoft Office in your home computer with your Kerrville ISD email address.
- https://portal.office.com/account you need to sign in with your KISD email you will have the option to install all the Microsoft Apps. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Computer Programming students we will continue to use Edhesive Online Platform but we will communicate through Microsoft Teams.
Graduated Texas A&M International University in 2009
Teacher in Midland ISD from 2015 to 2017
CTE Teacher at Kerrville ISD since 2017